It's almost surprising that Woody Allen answers these questions, but perhaps he opens up because it was part of the American Masters series. Woody Allen: A Documentary aired last year, but memorable piece like this are still out there.
- Name three movie star crushes you had either as a kid or as an adult.
- If you were a friend of Woody Allen, what would you say is the most annoying thing about Woody Allen?
- Name a film that you always have to defend liking and a film that you always have to defend not liking.
- If you could never watch another movie again or never see a sporting event again for the rest of your life, which would you sacrifice?
- What's the hardest thing you've ever had to give up for health reasons?
- Name one thing you did as a kid that you'd be furious to learn that your kids did.